Victims of Milwaukee Violence Burial Fund has serviced families with financial resources for burial, grief counseling, finding resources for housing for a disabled gentlemen, found medical resources for a young lady with disabilities, assisted a homeless mom and three small children finding financial resources for housing, and assisted a family in Arizona by providing resources in to Arizona Crime Victim Compensation Program to bury her nephew who was murdered in Arizona.
- Referrals to grief counseling
- Referrals to other resources
- Referrals to Funeral Directors
- CM referral
Victims of Milwaukee Violence Application Information
- If person applying has life insurance they will not be found illegible for funding.
- An application may be filed by, or on behalf of, a person who died as a result of a crime.
- Please print clearly in ink. Separate applications must be completed for each person.
- Completed, signed application should be filed as soon as possible.
- All information requested by VOMVBF has to be submitted promptly.
- Return completed application to the address listed on the bottom of this page.
Eligibility Requirements in order to qualify for funding:
- Crime must be reported and proof of violence
- Legal proof of identification IE: ID card, birth certificate, Medical Examiner report with stamp
Please fill-out the form below and submit to Victims of Milwaukee Violence Burial Fund.